Crispy Rice Salad with Cucumbers and Herbs
Welcome To My Home! Let’s Make Crispy Rice Salad.
1
Prep Your Dressing and Herbs.
Blitz up the dressing, and chop up the salad stuff. I like to use a mandoline for the cucumbers and shallots.

2
Mix The Rice with Curry Paste.
Mix the rice with a bit of oil and red curry paste. For the air fryer, I like to have the texture being sticky / wet enough that you can kind of squeeze it into loose chunks. If the rice is dried out / several days leftover, I will add a tablespoon or two of water and maybe even a bit of cornstarch to the mix to help it revive a bit.

3
Clump Your Rice Into the Air Fryer.
Yes, clump it. Just place sticky handfuls of the rice in the air fryer in a single layer. They don’t have to be balls, but you also don’t want each individual grain of rice to be separated. Just kinda clump it in there.

4
Air Fry the Rice!
I do it at 420 for about 8 minutes till it’s nice and golden brown and crispy around the edges! (If you don’t have an air fryer, there are other options in the notes.) See how it kind of makes clusters? When it’s done, scoop chunks of the rice onto your salad bowl! It’ll look like this:

(In this photo I’m making a salad for just me for lunch, which is why there’s still rice left in the air fryer! Serving size: 1.)
5
Toss It Up!
Toss the veggies and rice with the dressing.

6
You’re done! YUM!
Seriously. This might be my favorite salad I’ve ever made.

Ridiculously Good Air Fryer Chicken Breast
Perfection! I’ve already made it twice in the last week. I’m super picky when it comes to protein and this did not disappoint!
How To Make This Air Fryer Chicken
1
Thinly slice the chicken.
No thank you for thick chicken breasts. I always slice the chicken breasts into thinner, smaller flat pieces (not bite-sized – save that for the end). Goal: flat, thin pieces for more even cooking, more juicy chicken, and more flavor coating surface area.

2
Toss with spices.
Toss the chicken with your spices and the avocado oil. No piece left behind – we want every bite SUPER well-coated!


3
Air fry at 415 degrees for 10 minutes.
Preheat the air fryer and place the pieces in a single layer so they get good air flow around them (hello, browning)! Sometimes I have to do this in two batches depending on how much chicken I have. Don’t overcrowd.

4
You’re Done! Yum!
When that timer goes off, you’re done. Slice and serve! Hot, juicy, golden browned and full of flavor. *drool* I always slice it up and serve it on a big cutting board right at the table with dips, or in rice bowls, or salads, or whatever you like!

- TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
- YIELD: 2 generous salad servings (but extra dressing to make it again) 1x



Comments
Post a Comment